Sabatack® 755 HL3
Sabatack® 755 HL3 is a 1-component, fireproof MS polymer-based construction adhesive and sealant suitable for elastic bonding and/or sealing of structures for which fire safety is a requirement. With Sabatack® 755 HL3, it is possible to seal all interior and exterior components in accordance with European fire safety standard EN 45545-2, R22 and R23 and to comply with the most stringent requirements in terms of the oxygen index, smoke density and the release of toxic substances, class HL1, HL2 and HL3.
- open time of 15 minutes approx.
- tensile strength (Fmax) of 3.0 N/mm² approx.
- hardness Shore A of 60 approx.
- broad bonding spectrum
- contains no halogens, solvents, isocyanates or silicones
Certificates & test reports
- complies with European standard EN 45545-2, R22 + R23, Hazard Level 1, 2 + 3
The safety information (SDS) may vary regionally and/or by country. You can see which document applies to you from the country or regional designation after the download (for example European or US version). For further information please contact us.
Thanks for your interest in our products. You can check the product information immediately after filling out your contact information.