Sabatack® 785 XL
Sabatack® 785 XL is a stable 1-component, MS polymer-based construction adhesive and sealant with a long open time. Its primary use is for elastic bonding of frames, profiles, plates, etc. with high green strength (stability) and high end strength. Also suitable for sealing seams, overlaps and joints. Can be painted wet-on-wet.
- open time of 25 minutes approx.
- tensile strength (Fmax) of 3.7 N/mm² approx.
- hardness Shore A of 65 approx.
- elongation at break of 280% approx.
- broad bonding spectrum
- contains no solvents, isocyanates or silicones
- available in multiple colors
Certificates & test reports
- ISEGA (in connection with HACCP)
The safety information (SDS) may vary regionally and/or by country. You can see which document applies to you from the country or regional designation after the download (for example European or US version). For further information please contact us.
Thanks for your interest in our products. You can check the product information immediately after filling out your contact information.