Sabatack® 750 XL
Sabatack® 750 XL is a 1-component, MS polymer-based construction adhesive and sealant with a long open time. Its primary use is for easy, elastic bonding of frames, profiles, plates, etc. with high end strength. Also suitable for sealing seams, overlaps and joints. Can be painted wet-on-wet.
- open time of 30 minutes approx.
- tensile strength (Fmax) of 3.6 N/mm² approx.
- hardness Shore A of 55 approx.
- elongation at break of 240% approx.
- broad bonding spectrum
- contains no solvents, isocyanates or silicones
- available in multiple colors and packaging units
Certificates & test reports
- ISEGA (in connection with HACCP)
- DNV GL
The safety information (SDS) may vary regionally and/or by country. You can see which document applies to you from the country or regional designation after the download (for example European or US version). For further information please contact us.
Thanks for your interest in our products. You can check the product information immediately after filling out your contact information.