Sabatack® 720 is a 1-component MS polymer-based sealant and light adhesive. Its primary use is to seal seams, overlaps, joints and cracks. Can be painted wet-on-wet.
- open time of 14 minutes approx.
- tensile strength (Fmax) of 2.8 N/mm² approx.
- hardness Shore A of 50 approx.
- elongation at break of 140% approx.
- broad bonding spectrum
- contains no solvents, isocyanates or silicones
- available in multiple colors and packaging units
Certificates & test reports
- ISEGA (in connection with HACCP)
The safety information (SDS) may vary regionally and/or by country. You can see which document applies to you from the country or regional designation after the download (for example European or US version). For further information please contact us.
Thanks for your interest in our products. You can check the product information immediately after filling out your contact information.