Sabatack® 715 is a 1-component, elastic, (air) moisture-curing MS polymer-based adhesive with low viscosity for bonding various (plate) materials.
- open time of 60 minutes approx.
- tensile strength (Fmax) of 2.0 N/mm² approx.
- hardness Shore A of 35 approx.
- elongation at break of 250% approx.
- easy to apply using a spreader
- broad bonding spectrum
- contains no solvents, isocyanates or silicones
Certificates & test reports
The safety information (SDS) may vary regionally and/or by country. You can see which document applies to you from the country or regional designation after the download (for example European or US version). For further information please contact us.
Thanks for your interest in our products. You can check the product information immediately after filling out your contact information.