Sabaprotect M500 is a 1-component, smoke-resistant and fire-resistant, permanently elastic (air) moisture-curing MS polymer-based sealant. Sabaprotect M500 is primarily suited for smoke-resistant and fire-resistant (fire-resistant for up to 120 minutes) sealing of (dilatation) joints up to 50 mm wide, for example between stony materials and connections of stone walls with window frames of steel or wood.
- fire-resistant up to 120 minutes with standard back foam in walls of 100 mm or more
- can be re-painted with water-borne paint systems
- permanently elastic
- contains no solvents, isocyanates or silicones
- available in multiple colors
Certificates & test reports
- CE-marking based on EN 15651-1, Type F 25LM INT-EXT & EN 15651-4, Type PW 25LM INT-EXT
- ISEGA (in connection with HACCP)
- Tested in conformity with EN 13501-2:2007+A1:2009
The safety information (SDS) may vary regionally and/or by country. You can see which document applies to you from the country or regional designation after the download (for example European or US version). For further information please contact us.
Thanks for your interest in our products. You can check the product information immediately after filling out your contact information.