What is your job description?
As a Technical & Sales Manager, operating mainly in Northern part of Europe, you are technically and commercially responsible for maintaining and gaining market share by providing our customers with the highest level of services.
You've got a direct line with the European Sales Director. You are responsible for:
- Setting up and maintaining a relationship network with direct customers and distributors
- Technical consultancy in range of SABA products including presentation and tests of SABA products, installing SABA solutions and servicing them
- Setting up commercial plans including according budgets
- Make an action plan based on account plans and implement it
- Monitoring and reporting on the progress in (sales and account) plan realization and whether or not to initiate corrective actions in such a way that the formulated objectives are achieved.
- Taking account of results as well as making proposals for updating the policy and the operational plans and the budget
Who are you?
Our ideal candidate:
- Obtains a bachelor degree in mechanical engineering or comparable
- Has at least 3 years of experience in international working environment in range of technical servicing
- Has got commercial skills proved by additional courses as a preference
- Is strongly result orientated and able to determine priorities
- Has got high level of personal working standards and interpersonal skills
- Has got creative and innovative approach towards challenges and can think critically
- Is used to travel intensively
- Has experience in working with Baltic or Scandinavian customers as a preference
- Lives in the Netherlands
What can SABA offer you?
We offer you a challenging and varied job. Working at SABA means working (together) in a pleasant, international environment that is continuously evolving. SABA is spreading its wings worldwide, but does have the personal atmosphere of a real family business. We offer a good salary, invest in entrepreneurship and innovations and offer plenty of room for personal growth. Because that is what you want: continue to develop.
Want to react directly?
Are you, just like us, excited and do you want to apply? Respond quickly with your enthusiastic motivation and CV via email: firstname.lastname@example.org