Human Resource Manager
SABA develops and produces high-quality, innovative adhesives and sealants for construction and industry. SABA is the partner in the field of professional adhesives and sealants.
Our products provide for a strong bond. And a strong bond is precisely what distinguishes all our activities, conviction, and working methods. We aim for long-term relationships with all parties that need our added value.
SABA is facing a substantial and healthy growth and strongly expands her activities nationally and globally. To strengthen the organization, we are looking for an:
Human Resource Manager M/F
You are a trusted strategic business partner with a vision, developing and executing a uniform and universal HR strategy aligned with the longer term business strategy. You work with the Management Team and department managers to lead and manage change and ensure business objectives are met through the involvement and motivation of all employees. Continuously improving a culture of engagement, innovation and teamwork. You connect easily with stakeholders from different levels.
- Act as a strategic business partner to Management Team and department managers
- Develop a thorough knowledge of the business
- Ensure a uniform and universal HR strategy is implemented at all SABA locations. These HR strategy includes Performance Management, Talent Management, Succession Planning, Grading and Employee Engagement
- Ensure all legislative requirements are met with regards to employment law and agreed standards of best practice are implemented
- Identify the locations staffing requirements and ensure the business recruits and retains the required number of competent and well-motivated people.
- Manage the recruitment, selection and induction process for all permanent, temporary and agency employees.
- Support the provision of training and development interventions at the location
- Manage the grievance and disciplinary processes. Provide the location management team with support, guidance and clarification on all matters related to these processes
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Master’s degree in Human Resource, Business Administration, Psychology or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years experience within a HR role.
- Broad knowledge of human resource processes, administration and applicable government laws and regulations
- Experience in Human Resource Management at a tactical/ strategic level
- Creative problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal, negotiation and customer service skills
- Able to build rapport with others and ability to influence at all levels
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to conceptualise processes to see the bigger picture
- Open to change and able to facilitate change
- Able to handle sensitive, confidential issues with tact and diplomacy
- Multi country and multicultural experience
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment within a global organisation
What do we offer?
In just over 86 years, we have grown to become a strong player in sealants and the absolute world leader in specific adhesives. International and mega-ambitious. But we are not a company with one-size-fits-all solutions. We have leading laboratories for research and innovation and an excellent reputation among our customers. Because we always go the extra mile. We are also a warm family business with a healthy, practical mentality. For whatever your job is at SABA, we do it together. And in that way, we improve together every day. And whether you are a thinker or a doer, at SABA you will find a world of possibilities for your continued growth. That makes SABA successful and a great place to work.
Want to know more or react directly?
For more information you can call Joost Hakvoort, tel. +31 315 658 999.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org